Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

OrangeCarrot

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 1, 2023
Is there any good reason why K-State is a heavy dog? K-State +195 seems like an easy pick.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Well curiosity got the best of me $20 is the cost. Scattered singles as low as row 1 center court. Lots available in all sections once you go over half way up on the sides. Did not look on the ends. Still not interested in the effort it would take to go harass Tang and Fran.
I want to go badly to do just this, but considering I'd have to bring my 3 year and 2 month old with me is kinda putting a wet blanket on the idea

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Is there any good reason why K-State is a heavy dog? K-State +195 seems like an easy pick.
My only guess is Iowa is kind of in a try hard spot. They play a lot better at home and Fran lives for meaningless games in November and December so why not in March too? Until Sunday, Tang was banking on playing in the real tournament, so the motivation may not be there, although they could have turned the NIT down like the others did if that were the case

Reactions: twincyties

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
It’s an 8:00 tip on a Tuesday. So it’s only going to be locals.
My brother lives 2 miles from CHA. Talked to him last night, he didn't even know they were playing, let alone is going and he is a Hawk fan (albeit football, not really MBB). He did comment that if it was WBB he would be all over it.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron