***Official 2017 Transfer Thread***

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
You will find most other high usage guys on bad teams don't have a shooting percentage that low. He clearly has a problem with shot selection and decision making. Whether a different coach could turn that around are unknown at this point. It wasn't like he was playing for the worst team in the league. They were middle of the pack in the conference.
You don't follow UNM, do you?

He HAD to force a lot of things, as you can see from his YOY change

CloneNick

May 16, 2011
Is Chase Jeter going to be someone this staff pursues? I think he has a ton of upside and sitting out a year could help teach him some things and humble his ego. I would definitely be happy if we landed this guy.

Who knows if they will and this is not really anything that would make him look at Iowa State but his aunt went to my high school back in Northwest Iowa so she at least has familiarity with Iowa State.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville

Nah. Hoiberg suspended guys who got arrested and failed drug tests. Not one of those guys listed was suspended for an attitude problem or anything like that. Prohm was rumored to have suspended one guy because he failed a drug test and the rest are all because he didn't like the way they were acting. So, not wrong.

amishclone

Feb 23, 2014
Nah. Hoiberg suspended guys who got arrested and failed drug tests. Not one of those guys listed was suspended for an attitude problem or anything like that. Prohm was rumored to have suspended one guy because he failed a drug test and the rest are all because he didn't like the way they were acting. So, not wrong.
What about DeJean-Jones?

• Agree
Reactions: I-stateTheTruth

BBHMagic

Oct 15, 2009
@OnTheRadarHoops Washington sophomore forward Noah Dickerson has requested his release

He averaged 12 points 8 rebounds this year for the Huskies

6'8" former top 100 PF sit 1 and play 2 years.

http://247sports.com/player/noah-dickerson-20028
Look at his game log. He finished the season scoring very strong after struggling at the start of conference play. He got 10 or more points in the last 11 games of the season.

Reactions: FinalFourCy

Help Support Us

Become a patron