*** Official #10 Illinois vs #4 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

• Politics and In-State Rivals Threads - You will notice that you may or may not be seeing expected posts from the Politics and In-State Rivals forums.

Due to the nature of these forums, they have been changed from an opt-out to opt-in design - meaning you must opt-in to see them. Unfortunately, that only changes the default for new registrations. Your selections right now are likely not what you want.

You can opt-in/out to either the Politics or In-State Rivals Forums in your user settings (click for instructions to learn more).

JP4CY

A loathsome, offensive brute. You can't look away.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
That Hawkins reminds me of Reid Travis.

cyfanbr

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 13, 2013
IL
Bummer. At least we made a push for it and made illinois earn it. We didn’t play great, so that sucks. A better first half and maybe we are moving on.

I guess it does make feel better that I think UCONN will boat race their way into another title.

67CY

Apr 13, 2006
Hard to win when you don’t play very smart when you could have easily got the lead with lay ups.

Reactions: cayin

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I will say that Illinois is going to be a MASSIVE step up from the first three teams UConn played, ISU would have been too.

The only thing standing in UCONN’s way right now is Zach Edey and there’s a good chance they never have to even face him.

Help Support Us

Become a patron