Lucky 13 - Mafia XIII SIGNUP Thread

wolverine68

Mar 30, 2007
Urbandale
www.gvc.edu
Wow! I just got done reading (skimming) the last Mafia game. This looks intense! Can't wait for it to start!!!
BTW, When will it start exactly? I don't want to hit refresh on my browser 25 times (tigershoop...) to find out that the game has already begun.
Related to that, could everyone be PM'd this time so that there isn't any confusion?

superfan

Oct 8, 2006
League City, TX
Wow! I just got done reading (skimming) the last Mafia game. This looks intense! Can't wait for it to start!!!
BTW, When will it start exactly? I don't want to hit refresh on my browser 25 times (tigershoop...) to find out that the game has already begun.
Related to that, could everyone be PM'd this time so that there isn't any confusion?

The game will not start until midway through next week. I realize there are many people out livin' it up in Las Vegas, so I want to give time for them to return and sign up.

I'll send out details in a few days.

CTAClone

Addict
Mar 28, 2006
Amerika
I'll wait until you guys get a little bit better in the game until I play again. I'm too good for you all. :wink:

TykeClone

Burgermeister!
Oct 18, 2006
I'll wait until you guys get a little bit better in the game until I play again. I'm too good for you all. :wink:

Weren't you in the mafia group that wanted to hit someone who wasn't even playing?:wink:

FDCy83

May 15, 2008
I would like to play again.

I vote to eliminate Baylrballa

Just because he likes Baylor.

Aug 29, 2008
Ames, IA
You're confusing our avatars...

"the best thing about this game? you won't be dead for long, so I can kill you again!"
Extermination is my job:biggrin: being insane is yours:tongue: