Lucky 13 - Mafia XIII SIGNUP Thread

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
I vote to eliminate Becky.

Just trying to make you feel welcome.

That's fine with me. Everyone has five more days to lynch me.:yes:

Then I'm gone for a month without reliable internet and probably only Erik's login.

tigershoops31

Apr 13, 2006
Ames
Well played!

I was refreshing the page like 25 times to see the game had started yet, right tigershoops?

Just for that you're dead on Day 1 if I get an insta-kill ability :wink: You do realize that I WAS innocent at that point last game right? :yes:

superfan

Oct 8, 2006
League City, TX
As of 10:35 p.m. I have not heard from the following:

CRAZYGREG
guitarchitecht7
hobbsfan27
mjones34
IsuRedandGold

Since that's almost a quarter of the players, if I don't hear from y'all by midnight we will start at 8 a.m. on Wednesday morning.

While we're waiting, I figured I'd post a few more details...

There will be three factions:
The innocents
The Omaha Mafia, and...
The Kansas City Cosa Nostra

Special roles:
Tony Biase
Johnny Lazia
Doctor
HMO
Celebrity
Samuel Holmes
Richard Tracy

I'll let you speculate as to features of these roles...for now...

Dawn will be at 8 a.m., nightfall will occur at 8 p.m.
"Death by Natural Causes" will extend to be a little broader than just not voting...

The mayor will also have several special "trust funds" set up (not affecting the outcome of the game) that could prove to be, shall we say, lucrative to the townsfolk...

Sorry about the delay, all. I'm probably as anxious as all of you to get this thing started and try my hand at Mayor.

Last edited:

TykeClone

Burgermeister!
Oct 18, 2006
how would you make the assumption I'm a bear. :skeptical:

interesting...

images
<-- a bear like him :wink:

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Oooops looks like I costed you guys another 24 hours of waiting. I'm up for going if people want.

tigershoops31

Apr 13, 2006
Ames
Oooops looks like I costed you guys another 24 hours of waiting. I'm up for going if people want.

That many "o's" in "oops" makes it seem like sarcasm...I vote to eliminate mjones for being a sarcastic mafia cornholer :wink:

and yes, I know that having that many quotation marks makes me seem like I'm in the other mafia :yes:

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
That many "o's" in "oops" makes it seem like sarcasm...I vote to eliminate mjones for being a sarcastic mafia cornholer :wink:

and yes, I know that having that many quotation marks makes me seem like I'm in the other mafia :yes:

I think that you'll always be looked at as mafia:wink:

tigershoops31

Apr 13, 2006
Ames
I think that you'll always be looked at as mafia:wink:

Yeah, it is a blessing and a curse...sadly, I've been mafia less than 50% of the time but it doesn't help my public perception...why won't you people just let me live my life as a normal member of society?!?! :sad:

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
Maybe it's a good thing. It shows they pay attention to you and they care.

(let's not get into postive or negative caring):tongue:

TykeClone

Burgermeister!
Oct 18, 2006
Yeah, it is a blessing and a curse...sadly, I've been mafia less than 50% of the time but it doesn't help my public perception...why won't you people just let me live my life as a normal member of society?!?! :sad:

It might be all that killing is hurting your reputation. :wink:

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Lots of big time players in this one. Should be fun. I say close the thread and start the first day at noon...nothing happens the first day anyways :). I'm just impatient.