Lick having emergency surgery?

Nov 23, 2008
Norwalk via Marshalltown
I'm posting this here only because not everybody checks the in-state forums. A lot of chatter on the message boards that Lick was told to stay home today due to migraines and now Rob Howe is reporting he is in surgery right now. Got to wonder what it could be to come on this fast if true.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
Migraines due to stress from having a bad BB team. But yes hope it isnt too serious.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I'm posting this here only because not everybody checks the in-state forums. A lot of chatter on the message boards that Lick was told to stay home today due to migraines and now Rob Howe is reporting he is in surgery right now. Got to wonder what it could be to come on this fast if true.

I just posted the same thing, I heard the same rumors. Hope all is well.

cyfan964

Oct 22, 2006
Has much as I hate the Hawkeyes, I like Lick... hope everything goes well.

hursts

Apr 10, 2006
Lickliter is a class guy. I really hope he is ok. An emergency surgery after migraine symptoms can sometimes mean a brain anyerism. I really hope that is not what has happened/

S

st8

Robe howe reporting on twitter that lick is possibly having major surgery right now. none of his family is in attendance at the basketball game. Does not sound very good at the moment. Thoughts and prayers go out to the lickliter family. Hopefully there will be a positive update on this story soon.

wesley_w

Oct 23, 2006
Sad news. An aneurism was the first thing I thought of also. Prayers for Lick.

Help Support Us

Become a patron