KXNO Sports Fanatics

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
Anxiously awaiting to see what Murph has to say today.
Caught a few minutes of it yesterday running an errand. They didn't know the coach's name, didn't know how long she'd been the coach of the Fever, and wondered if the reason Clark "struggled" was that she may not even be a good coach. It is, in fact, ok to say "I'm not really a WNBA fan, am excited to see Clark's future in the league, and have no idea how good she will be" without trying to badmouth a person you didn't know existed 2 months ago.

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
The WNBA doesn't have a ton of choice in the matter but having your regular season start less than a month after your draft is absolutely insane.

I don't know anything about the Fever or their coach but man that would be incredibly hard and would seem to be a pretty big advantage for veteran teams.

• Agree
Reactions: BACyclone

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Caught a few minutes of it yesterday running an errand. They didn't know the coach's name, didn't know how long she'd been the coach of the Fever, and wondered if the reason Clark "struggled" was that she may not even be a good coach. It is, in fact, ok to say "I'm not really a WNBA fan, am excited to see Clark's future in the league, and have no idea how good she will be" without trying to badmouth a person you didn't know existed 2 months ago.
Murph and Andy had their second consecutive day of extensive analysis of the game. Murph pointed out that her teammates need to adjust to how good she is. Also felt the need to say Soares didn’t see many minutes and Ash didn’t play at all. So good for him I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: Bader

AlCyJim

Aug 11, 2022
Murph and Andy had their second consecutive day of extensive analysis of the game. Murph pointed out that her teammates need to adjust to how good she is. Also felt the need to say Soares didn’t see many minutes and Ash didn’t play at all. So good for him I guess.
did ASH catch on with a team in the WNBA

CyNews

Mar 19, 2021
‘Andy’ read the NFL schedule forever until he was mercifully cut off. Waste of air.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land

On one of the days Tyrese had a bad game 5 so they talked about it as if it was part of CC story to soften the blow. Very little talk of his previous two games scoring over 30 in wins or his game winner shot in the previous round. He’s in game 7 tomorrow to make the ECF for a team that hasn’t been there in decades, it’s pretty obvious they’ll gloss over it if he wins.

Reactions: CyNews