KCCI Reporter

Carlisle Clone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 2, 2019
Cyclone fans-The media never gives us credit. They didnt do anything to the hawks coach for being a racist. We never get a fair shake.

Central Iowa Media Member-"I would love to see the cyclones get destroyed"

Cyclone fans-Aww what he said isnt that bad. This is nothing. Not sure what the big deal is.

Some of you cant make up your mind. Dude blatantly said he wants us to get destroyed. Do you want this guy covering anything Iowa State?

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Cyclone fans-The media never gives us credit. They didnt do anything to the hawks coach for being a racist. We never get a fair shake.

Cyclone fans-Aww what he said isnt that bad. This is nothing. Not sure what the big deal is.

Some of you cant make up your mind. Dude blatantly said he wants us to get destroyed. Do you want this guy covering anything Iowa State?

And he’s obviously the kind of hok fan that not only hates the FB and MBB teams, he has a passion for hating the university, it’s fans, it’s alumni, it’s campus, it’s education. Everything ISU.

RClone

Dec 8, 2019
...the KXNO types will tell us we are too sensitive while loving and encouraging "Beau's take"
..telling us our Iowa State fandom sucks now that we are winning...well only a Hawkster would say something like. BTW, one supposed KXNO Clone voice even joined with her pals on the show. Our team is forcing culture change in the Hawkeye State by winning..and they don't like it! We need to claim our victories and not let Hawksters steal the joy of our corporate victories.

Reactions: carvers4math

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
...the KXNO types will tell us we are too sensitive while loving and encouraging "Beau's take"
..telling us our Iowa State fandom sucks now that we are winning...well only a Hawkster would say something like. BTW, one supposed KXNO Clone voice even joined with her pals on the show. Our team is forcing culture change in the Hawkeye State by winning..and they don't like it! We need to claim our victories and not let Hawksters steal the joy of our corporate victories.

The number of Cyclone fans on Twitter embracing WHO as a viable alternative must have forgotten Fales’ hot take that we abuse our children by encouraging their Cyclone fandom.

There are no great TV options in the Des Moines market. Less aggravating to pick and choose internet options for information.

Reactions: irish and RClone

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016

He isn't a sports reporter. He doesn't cover Iowa State. He's a tool, but he can say whatever he wants on Twitter.

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
But I've been told that journalistic integrity makes them impartial. Has the media been lying to me?
notsurprisedkirk.jpg

RClone

Dec 8, 2019
Andy is a soy boy ... but a real trivial pursuit honcho on their Happy Birthday segment!

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
But I've been told that journalistic integrity makes them impartial. Has the media been lying to me?
notsurprisedkirk.jpg

This is the dumbest **** ever. "Journalistic integrity" applies to their professional work. It isn't some moral deal they make in every aspect of their life. He's not a sports reporter. He's not obligated to be impartial about the Iowa State Cyclones on Twitter. Just because you don't understand how media works doesn't make them the dumb ones. Great meme though.

• Agree
Reactions: Bader

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Never even heard of this reporter until this thread but then again I am WHO 13 viewer so that may be why too. Guess he was starved enough for attention someone gave it to him and now here we are 12 pages in and even mentions of his tweet on the radio so mission accomplished by him to go from basically unknown to somewhat relevant now?

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Would be great if Maria Lisignoli from WHO would curb stomp Murph and fellow arse kissing hawk buddies. (Maria is an ISU grad)

Reactions: irish