KCCI Reporter

trevn

LIV Tour DJ
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa
When you start winning, people start caring. This is just a side effect of ISU taking the next step as a program. There will be doubters, naysayers, and people with all kinds of negative comments aimed at ISU. Who cares. Keep winning. Keep proving them wrong. Keep showing them how much you actually do belong. They are the ones that look stupid, not us.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
When you start winning, people start caring. This is just a side effect of ISU taking the next step as a program. There will be doubters, naysayers, and people with all kinds of negative comments aimed at ISU. Who cares. Keep winning. Keep proving them wrong. Keep showing them how much you actually do belong. They are the ones that look stupid, not us.

A surprising amount of Hawks on social media and in my personal circle have been pretty congratulatory, but a number of them are struggling with not having the lock on coverage and attention they enjoyed for so long.

Reactions: cyclone4L

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I mean duh. I wouldn't get all up in arms about this. I actually like news reporters that are unapologetic about their fandom.

View attachment 78976
Ya that’s true but that’s really dumb on his part. And assuming he knew what he was doing given his profession, that kind of shows how arrogant he is which is on par with his fanbase.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron