Iowa Beat Writers

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
For anyone on here that can’t understand why people are sick of the Karen Clark story, this is it.

Guy is literally suggesting that little girls never played basketball before. As though she invented the sport or was like some Jackie Robinson breaking down barriers.
Maybe they will start AAU leagues Next year because of her

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
You’re right Chad. This will be the last press question that Clark ever responds to while a student at Iowa.

Jesus Christ. Someone shut down his Twitter account before he embarrasses himself anymore.

The best part is you’ll note that Chad specified he asked the last MEDIA question. That’s because some kid had the real last question. Chad’s such a ******* that he has to make himself part of the story.

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
"And then a rainbow broke through the clouds. A butterfly landed on my outstretched finger. And my canker sores went away.
I saw a kid passing by on the street, and called out to him. 'Son, what day is it?'
'Why it's Caitlin Clark Day, Mr Leistikow!' he said.
'You're damned right it is,' I said to myself, not wanting to expose the child to coarse language. 'You're damned right.'"
FIFY

• Haha
Reactions: KidSilverhair

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
The best part is you’ll note that Chad specified he asked the last MEDIA question. That’s because some kid had the real last question. Chad’s such a ******* that he has to make himself part of the story.
We would still all be shuttered inside our homes if CC had not solved the Covid pandemic. So we all need to be in awe of her and her women’s basketball invention.

Reactions: Cyclone06

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
I mean I'm seriously worried about Chad. Do people die of a broken heart?

Good ******* grief. Kids have been shooting hoops with their dads for decades.

No. I've never seen young girls playing basketball with their dads in the driveway before. It is definitely because of Clark.. You're hateful obsession is weird and a bad look on all of us.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
No. I've never seen young girls playing basketball with their dads in the driveway before. It is definitely because of Clark.. You're hateful obsession is weird and a bad look on all of us.

ISWYDT

Jim_Halpert_Smiling_Through_Blinds.jpg

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
There it is.

The 'we invented this' take.
He's a dope. When i hear him on the radio i then hear his voice in these types of tweets and want to gag.

I know, i know, we are bias as we are Cyclones....I remember when Hines covered us (and got a bit sideways with Hoiberg) and even Randy Pete...while he has been goofy and asks some dopey questions, never have felt they crossed the line into "i'm a huge fan covering this team" territory.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
This is the same idiot that packed for 11 days in a carryone bag. The guy is cheap. Want's to talk big things about Iowa sports, send out sympathy and prayer tweets, but doesn't want to spend $35 to check a bag for an eleven day trip. If I was an Iowa player or coach and he was in the media, I would have laughingly called him out for, "Hey Chad, long night? Why are you wearing the same clothes as yesterday?" Wonder if he and Ickyholt share a one bedroom apartment to save money." These two need done to them like a lot of the commercials during the game, shot into the sun.