Alert: Have to get rid of the "like" feature for a while

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
So, did Jeremy start posting again because of the like issue? Jeremy showed up what the last couple weeks? And now he is working on the like thing?

Ciclone

May 5, 2008
Clive
I remember those days long ago when Jeremy ran the show. Then he introduced us to this young gun Chris Williams, who would start providing content to the site.
Then came the ownership change (officially). An awesome site rose to even greater heights. The content exploded, the community grew, and the teams started to win and win and win.

Then Chris Williams took our likes away.

Classic bait and switch.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
After ISU wins the big 12 tourney and goes on a run, we lose the like?! What if we lose because the like is gone! Ermaghed.

Or Iowa may go on a national title run now that the like feature is gone.

Last edited:

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
After ISU wins the tourney and goes on a run, what it I as vefause of the like?! What if we lose because the like is gone! Ermaghed.

Or Iowa can go on a run now that the like feature is gone.

Jeremy....you have to get the likes back...look...now we're all just talking gibberish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<Edit: That last line there is just as much gibberish as the others, now that I read it>

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
FYI - I'm reworking some code to try and get a replacement in place along with prior Like history. I hope to have an update later tonight.

Keep the pitchforks aimed elsewhere for the time being:)

Just in time to prevent me from reporting this Chris Williams guy to the mods for trolling us about the like feature!

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
how-i-met-your-mother-barney-why.gif

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
now I have phantom like syndrome. Go to "like" and nothing there. RIP, like button.

Hey what's going on over at Hawkeyenation, they have a like function, right? Guess we'll have to go over there! :jimlad: