Bill Self

JJ4ISU

Apr 11, 2006
WDM Side of Waukee
Did anyone catch the replay of the Iowa State-Oklahoma State game from 1990 on Mediacom last night. Bill Self was Leonard Hamilton's assistant. Self has a sweet mullett and Harry Caray glasses. Sweet!!! The Cyclones won that game, led by Terry Woods, Doug Collins, Brian Pearson, Paul Doerfeld and Victor Alexander. Hester did not get in the game, I don't believe.

clone52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 27, 2006
Did anyone catch the replay of the Iowa State-Oklahoma State game from 1990 on Mediacom last night. Bill Self was Leonard Hamilton's assistant. Self has a sweet mullett and Harry Caray glasses. Sweet!!! The Cyclones won that game, led by Terry Woods, Doug Collins, Brian Pearson, Paul Doerfeld and Victor Alexander. Hester did not get in the game, I don't believe.

Don't forget Thigpen. Collins and Doerfeld had awesome games.

jay moe

Apr 10, 2006
southern iowa
Yes, I watched it. I enjoy watching the games from the past. Did you see the game against Kansas in the Big 8 tournament with Beechum, Hoiberg, Meyer, and Michalik? What a game. I had forgotten how good a shooter Beechum was.

jay moe

Apr 10, 2006
southern iowa
Yea they would be great on this team. Beechum would have to improve his defense, not his best area, Meyer would be great to have right now too.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron