Adam Lambert

HOTDON

Mar 24, 2006
Fort Dodge, IA
Is anyone else watching this train wreck at the AMA's?

My favorite part was him tripping across the stage. He was probably still in shock from the girl with her hand on his crotch the moment prior.

Covenant Clone

Aug 30, 2006
Clive
It was like watching a freakin orgy on stage, I would be ****** if I had kids (I don't have any) watching that freak do what he just did on stage.

Last edited:

clones26

Nov 8, 2006
Urbandale
wow...I came downstairs from doing manly stuff like watching the Bears/Eagles game and see my wife watching that. Eww, I think I need to go buy some original Coors the banquet beer, hunt down a live deer and kill it with my hands, then recite every sports statistic I know to make myself feel better. I honestly shuttered when I saw the guys head in his crotch and the make out session with the other dude.

HOTDON

Mar 24, 2006
Fort Dodge, IA
I feel like I just got eye raped. I can think of no other words to describe it.

Anyone that missed it is sure to catch it on the news in the morning. It will also no doubt become notorious on YouTube.

Reactions: clones_jer

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
What's worse is lady gaga...how she is popular is beyond me....a show like this is why I hate mainstream music and do not listen to top 40 radio.

Toby4ISU

May 26, 2009
Absolutely disgusting. I'm glad I put my boys to bed. They really wanted to see him. Thank god they didn't see that disgusting act. It was a good thing the crowd didn't care for it either. Tell me how that's better than Janet Jackson? ABC should be fined for that.

AirWalke

Aug 7, 2006
Des Moines
Clip of it is already online... I won't spin it any other way, that was very disgusting. And yet, here I am watching a DVR recording of CSI: NY where some psycho is shooting up an office.

Kind of shows you what direction our morality has gone in this culture.

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
I am shocked by the way you guys are taking it. Oh know a little dirty dancing. It's the end of world people. Be prepared :skeptical:

clones26

Nov 8, 2006
Urbandale
He didnt just put baby in a corner...he called her dad and told him what he was going to do to her, then made him listen on the phone as he "danced" with his son. Then he came over and showed him the youtube videos of what he had done to his wife earlier in the day.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron