BREAKING: Feazell commits

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Who cares where you start out, it's where you finish that counts. Kentucky constantly gets 4 and 5 star guys, how many National Championships have they won in the last 10 years.

I really think we should have to past a drug test or an IQ test to post.
Kentucky has struggled mightily...never hear about them.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
I think he might be referring to the Northern Kentucky (NKU) Norse.

They're a regional school, just over the river from Cincinnati, OH.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I think big guys generate more excitement in general, but especially right now when ISU has had a lot of trouble putting quality true 4's and 5's on the floor.

It's kind of funny but wholly expected that ISU fans crave archaic body type/playing style stereotypes. Even after Hoiball and Niang and GSW and Lebron.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone and Doc

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
It's kind of funny but wholly expected that ISU fans crave archaic body type/playing style stereotypes. Even after Hoiball and Niang and GSW and Lebron.

It's not like there is no merit to tall guys that can rebound and block shots. In a perfect world you have the skilled offensive guys AND the traditional posts.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Not funny, logical. This guy has range to spread the floor and the size to defend the post, a critical flaw in last years team and years past.

I agree this guy is a perfect modern 4 but people still want him to be Dennis Rodman with an 80% FT % which is funny because Rodman would be almost too irrelevant in the modern game to even get minutes because he can't shoot the ball.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I agree this guy is a perfect modern 4 but people still want him to be Dennis Rodman with an 80% FT % which is funny because Rodman would be almost too irrelevant in the modern game to even get minutes because he can't shoot the ball.
Where are you coming up with what people want him to be?

• Agree
Reactions: Clone_12

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Uh...no. Rodman is a hall of famer...don't be dumb.

Reactions: Clone_12

singsing

Nov 2, 2007
Dennis Rodman would start for Iowa State next season..

singsing

Nov 2, 2007
In the "crazy old-timers over 50" league.
Crazy thing Rodman's antics in the day wouldn't be all that out there for today's standards..Would love it if one of our bigs has his tenacity on the boards..

Help Support Us

Become a patron