*** Official IOWA STATE vs Texas Tech Game(Day) Thread ***

cyclo120

Apr 11, 2006
I’m insanely mad right now as everyone here Is but important to take a moment and think of these players that have set the bar high and never quit in this game. See some of you next week in Norman and pack that damn place against TCU and be there early to support this incredible senior class.

* I might still be semi negative in later posts but this remains true.

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls
Even if we make a toilet bowl like the one right here at NRG, I will probably be better off going to a strip club than watching this crap. CMC need to quit this loyalty crap and fire Manning. Speaking of loyalty, Manning left when it suited him but after he failed in Indianapolis he came back. So screw loyalty. Manning is worse than the guy at Kstate that was Rhoads OC.
I still don’t think I’ve ever seen a college kicker hit anything over 60. NFL record for years was 65 wasn’t it?

63 stood for years before someone hey for 65

PickSix

Aug 25, 2013
Any reason for not applying any pressure to that kick? Normally those long kicks are line drives and easier to a get a hand on.

To set up a return. Had that kick been short, Tech would have had very few quick athletes on the field to chase us down and tackle.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
I'm honestly embarrassed of our fans more than our team. We've gotten soft, entitled, lost our humor and just sad badlands to be associated with.

There's ppl on here acting like this is the end of out hopes and calling Campbell out.

That ain't me.

Yep some miserable posters insisting others be miserable with them. Still a lot to play for this season.

quasistellar

Feb 29, 2016
Is it possible that after today because all of the pre-season goals are not reachable some of the guys call it a career?

It is truly and officially over as far as goals go now. If they don’t need to improve their draft stock they SHOULD sit.

But they won’t, because that’s just the kind of program this is. Bowl gam on the other hand will definitely be missing a lot of players, if I have to guess.

Reactions: Clonefan94

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron