No Excuse!

MNclone

Apr 10, 2006
Burnsville, MN
Balls, I take all your suggestions and ask you how you possibly think any of that would help the team or the program. Perhaps next week is a good week for you to just start cheering for EIU.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Wow rough, i couldnt do that no matter how negative i get. I cant turn my back. I dont coach and i have never played so i cant judge other than on witnessing obvious flaws. I will always support them win or lose.

Cyclone06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Urbandale
Before we read it tomorrow I'll let you in on the DMR article... "We played real hard, were lucky to get a win against such a tough team. We've got to be the most improved team between now and next week or we won't have the same result." "Hats off to UNLV they played extremely well and they'll have a heck of a season." Blah Blah Blah... UNLV was real good tonight.

OH MY GOD I just puked in my mouth.

JokersWild

Mar 29, 2006
Before we read it tomorrow I'll let you in on the DMR article... "We played real hard, were lucky to get a win against such a tough team. We've got to be the most improved team between now and next week or we won't have the same result." "Hats off to UNLV they played extremely well and they'll have a heck of a season." Blah Blah Blah... UNLV was real good tonight.

OH MY GOD I just puked in my mouth.

LOL! That reminds me, I'm tired of Mac giving opposing teams to much credit!!

Balls

Mar 23, 2006
Iowa
MNclone.... read my message again. It would drive change. If you don't think Pollard would take note, you haven't been paying much attention. It would put Mac in a position that he would need to either drive sudden change or a new staff would be put into place with change. The fans of FSU, Miami, Ohio State, NE, or TX don't put up with this stuff, thus the reason they don't have our less then steller track record. I think a lot of ISU fans need to step up and get a pair.

About EIU, we only wish we had their success. Your comments show your respect. And if we are not careful and demand more, ISU fans (fair weather or not.. the money is the same which we need it all to be successful) will start to migrate, and those like my 7 year nephew will never have a reason to even be an ISU fan.

Balls

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
Balls, why don't you let JP do his job. If Mac isn't the answer for ISU in the future, JP will get rid of him. Until that time comes, support the team. We know JP isn't afraid the pull the trigger and fire coaches. I trust him and if he decides that Mac isn't for ISU, then I'll support that decision at that time. Until then, he is our Coach.

Balls

Mar 23, 2006
Iowa
JokersWild... good comments. I too want to puke when I see this stuff. However, be careful, don't want to ruffle feathers. Might make some people uncomfortable.

CyGal

Mar 1, 2006
WDM
About UNLV, they did have some quick little suckers out there running the ball, finding all the holes (and boy, were there holes) in our line. What was it, about 5 times one of their players got pushed before he finally got pushed out of bounds! We need a little of that.

iowastateclone94

Apr 12, 2006
Balls - Excellent post. You hit it. MNClone - we're all strong ISU supporters. Don't call out Balls because this game was poorly coached, poorly executed and we just happened to pull out a win because we have more talent than we did in '95.

JokersWild

Mar 29, 2006
It sounds to me like Balls doesn't want to support the Clones, I just think he sees the potential that this team has and would like to see someone get the best out of the team.

Maybe we can just email Pollard and express our opinons. Although, I would have to bet that he already knows how most fans feel.

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
I like how all the haters have like <10 posts. They never have anything good to say. They just come out and boo and ***** when something isn't going great. Otherwise they lurk around in the shadows and at the first sign of bad times, they come out and **** and moan. Hilarious.

dbronco7sc

Mar 25, 2006
Brookings, SD
Visit site
I'm not saying that we did good enough by any means... but if anybody is ready to give up on a team that currently undefeated... then you are part of the reason we don't have the fan support that other teams do. Can you complain... sure... go ahead and vent all you want... but don't act like the season is over... As a clone I expect better from fans... if we were 0 and 11... you'll still see me screaming my lungs out trying to help my team win that last game.

JokersWild

Mar 29, 2006
I'm not saying that we did good enough by any means... but if anybody is ready to give up on a team that currently undefeated... then you are part of the reason we don't have the fan support that other teams do. Can you complain... sure... go ahead and vent all you want... but don't act like the season is over... As a clone I expect better from fans... if we were 0 and 11... you'll still see me screaming my lungs out trying to help my team win that last game.

Yeah, I'll will continue to cheer, but boy, it's hard not to be frustrated.

ZJohnson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
On the road...
Damnit I don't care if everyone knows that Todd is our #1 threat....GIVE HIM THE DAMN BALL. He is a playmaker for a reason; you think this is the first time in his life he has seen two db's on the other side of the line..hell no. I mean come Mac, I love the guy, but lately I can't stand him and not just him it is the whole damn staff. I'm just glad I live 1300 miles away and forced to listen to the games instead of pissin my pants watchin it in person; at least in my own home I can change my pants. It's going to be a long damn season if we keep this up.

dbronco7sc

Mar 25, 2006
Brookings, SD
Visit site
Don't worry... I wasn't specifically referencing you or anything... I don't remember who it was... and I'm not gonna waste my time going back just to find out who... but somebody posted something about already giving up on this season.

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
Nothing wrong with being angry but calling for the coaches head and trying to rallying a protest is ridiculous. The season is just getting started and we are 2-0. Being angry and being totally unsupportive are two different things.

Balls

Mar 23, 2006
Iowa
Sorry if I come off harsh. But like JokersWild said, this team has talent. To see that go to waste is a shame. There is a point when the "free pass" that we fans have given to this staff needs to change.

JokersWild

Mar 29, 2006
Yeah, I would agree with that, I don't think you should really be calling for coaches heads. Just express your displeasure and let the AD deal with the coaches.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron