2024 PGA Championship Valhalla GC

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Not that I don't like Shane Lowry. He's fine, but not American. So there.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Don't forget Lee Hodges, Justin Thomas, Austin Eckroat at -10.

This could be intersecting (sic) tomorrow.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
I'd like to know who will be the first to sport a yellow or orange ball in a major? I'm just sayin.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
You mean how many majors have current LIV players won?
I think I counted 22 but I might have missed an old guy. If the question is how many majors have been won by a player while he was on the LIV tour, the answer is just one by Brooks last year.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Scoring turning into the John Deere Classic out there...least we don't have to hear Rory whine about how hard it was out there.

I love Tiger, but he's the worst at complaining about how "tough it is out there" after every round... especially when he struggles. He complained the other day after his round at Valhalla when the rest of the field was destroying the course... he said the rough was so bad he had to just chop it out sideways. Nobody else seemed to have too much of an issue with it.

Reactions: GrayerClone

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I am so PUMPED for today!! Loving everything about this tournament. I love the course, and I love the entire leaderboard... except for Bryson... so of course he'll probably win it. I would seriously be happy about anyone else that's within 5 shots right now.

Probably rooting for Theegala the most.

I love this course too. I love courses that end with a par 5 that give the players at shot at getting an eagle on the final hole to win it. My only issue with the 18th hole at Valhalla though is that I wish there was more risk involved in going for the green in two... there isn't really any. Would be better if there were some water next to the green, or in front of it, but I still love that it finishes with a par 5. That's one thing I don't care for about Augusta National.

Oh... I forgot to mention my favorite thing about this final round today... all the players with a shot to win it today! There are 15 players within 5 shots of the lead. I'd say all of them have a shot... although someone 5 shots behind would have to shoot like a 62 and have to hope all 14 players ahead of them don't go very low... that's a tough ask.

Last edited:
Reactions: cysmiley

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I'm enjoying it as well. I'm hoping for a whole mess of people in contention with an hour to go but I would be satisfied with two. No runaway win, please!

I think it will be tough for one guy to runaway with so many in contention.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron