You got to love the fear Hawk fans have for Rhoads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
Why do those losers call CPR "Pauw" and "Paw"? Is that some kind of dig?

BTW...that is one incredibly pathetic thread. Baseless rumors about ISU losing a coach = more exciting than Iowa football to every Hawk involved in that thread.

Same reason people use the term clowns or hoks.

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley

This hurts.

Mlaw dropping the truth bomb!

nuclear-bomb-explosion-324x205.jpeg

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Same reason people use the term clowns or hoks.

Pretty lame, "Clowns" is at least a bit of a clever dig, even "Old Raisin Face" I mean his face is like a raisin. I see some call him "Woads" too. It just makes them sound like a bunch of losers using baby talk, come up with something better.

M3MEPLEASE

Sep 4, 2009
Paul Rhodes to Auburn smoke

Classic fear thread on HN. Hawk fans know Rhoads is one step closer to controlling this state and taking the next step in the program. Ferentz's program is falling apart at the seams and Rhoad's progressions and facility improvements will help lead the continued change in the state. Iowa has already lost their #1 recruit to Indiana and others are rumored to be looking else where. Add in the inabilities to do well with probably the easiest schedule in the country, and you have fear setting in the Hawkeye fanbase. I dont blame them, there is no doubt Rhoads can see this unfolding in front of him and the shift in powers began as early as last season.

LOL!

Jambalaya

May 29, 2008
Well you knew this was gonna happen, as I have not seen a post yet by UNIGuy4Cy that wasn't so incorrect that it was laughable yet. #Spearmangone, #UNIbeatsIowa, #RhoadscontrolsState, and on and on.

there was some concern after Kirk's 4-8 season in 2012.......part of the hawk fanbase that melts down and calls for Kirk's head from time to time

get back to us when Kirk breaks .500 vs ISU in his career

deanvogs

Oct 25, 2009
there was some concern after Kirk's 4-8 season in 2012.......part of the hawk fanbase that melts down and calls for Kirk's head from time to time

get back to us when Kirk breaks .500 vs ISU in his career

Why? Is that game more important that others? Do you see it as a #SuperBowl? What does his past record vs ISU have to do with the success of each program currently. This thread is about the "fear" hawks fans have for Rhoads. When the truth is Hawk fans hope and pray that ISU keeps him around to the end of his contract.

UNIGuy4Cy

Nov 11, 2009
Well you knew this was gonna happen, as I have not seen a post yet by UNIGuy4Cy that wasn't so incorrect that it was laughable yet. #Spearmangone, #UNIbeatsIowa, #RhoadscontrolsState, and on and on.
Funny thing is Rhoads is still taking in the best talent in Iowa.

Status
Not open for further replies.