MLB: WS Home Field Advantage to longer tied to All Star Game

cyIclSoneU

Apr 7, 2016
The whole schedule is a mess right now becuase of unbalanced leagues and interleague play. They'll get it fixed when they expand by 2 teams and go back to the old system of interleague weekends, but they can't expand until they figure out new stadiums for the A's and Rays. The Raiders moving to Vegas opens up the A's to have the Colusiem site and the Rays are actively looking for a new stadium site right now.

I'm more than ready for 32 teams with the Mexico City Luchador's and the Montreal Expos.

I don't think MLB will ever go backwards on interleague play, for better or for worse. I think it's more likely that sometime in the next 20 years the NL will add the DH and MLB will schedule even more interleague games.

jkclone

Bookie
Jan 21, 2013
Urbandale
I don't think MLB will ever go backwards on interleague play, for better or for worse. I think it's more likely that sometime in the next 20 years the NL will add the DH and MLB will schedule even more interleague games.
I guess I don't know what they will do but **** the DH. The AL should get rid of it.

• Agree
Reactions: BikeSkiClone

CyForPresident

Mar 28, 2006
Cornlands of Ayuxwa

I agree, interleague will probably expand, but it'll be more of event too. Like rivalry weekend with 16 interleague games. Cubs/White Sox, Mets/Yankees, Dodgers/Angels, etc. all on one weekend would bring a lot of hype to the game.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
One of the dumbest things in sports finally gotten rid of. Hopefully they'll do something about the DH. Either have it for both leagues or get rid of it.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron