WrestleStat Tourney Pool for NCAA Championships

Andegre

Mar 6, 2014
If anyone would like to join the fun, here's a link to the page that lists all of the groups. The WrestleStat group is called "WrestleStat NCAA Group". I will be giving away prizes for the top 3 placers.

If you don't want to join that group, you can create your own public, or private group and invite your friends.

Remember, this is all free!

http://www.wrestlestats.com/tourneypool/allgroups

Quick reminder of the rules/format:

Note: Seeds will be updated tonight after the brackets are released.

1) You must select 10 wrestlers, 1 at each weight
2) You have UP TO 1000 points to use
3) Each wrestler is assigned a value, based on their seed at their weight
4) 3 tie-breaker questions for 1st place team point total, 2nd place team point total, and 3rd place team point total

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu
I just created a group called "Cyclone Fanatic" for this. Everybody should join! No password. Just click on the link above and select the group to join it.

Edit: Here's a direct link to the group: http://www.wrestlestats.com/TourneyPool/JoinGroup/206

You have to create an account on Wrestlestat to do it, but it is free and takes about 30 seconds.

Last edited:

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu
6 people joined so far. Anybody looking to kill some time on Friday afternoon should jump in and create a team.

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu
Last chance bump, 28 people in so far and it looks like most of them are actual CF posters. I'm not sure when Andegre will lock it down but I'd plan on being done by 10 or so this morning to be safe.

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
Bad news guys. I'm in so have fun battling it out for runner up.

:jimlad:

Really I fully expect to suck badly but will be fun to have some guys to take an interest in other than ours. Good luck!

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
I don't know any more about picking wrestling brackets than I do basketball, but I'm pleased that a)I'm not in last place in our group and b)I have points in all but one weight class so far!