Worst Soundtrack of All Time

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I’ve been giving it a chance for way too long. It’s terrible. The 2k19 soundtrack was good. It’s like they let Ronnie2k or @Cy$ curate the 2020 one. It’s like the American corn syrup addiction in music form. Maybe that’s what it’s going for?

Post bad soundtracks here.

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
I’ve been giving it a chance for way too long. It’s terrible. The 2k19 soundtrack was good. It’s like they let Ronnie2k or @Cy$ curate the 2020 one. It’s like the American corn syrup addiction in music form. Maybe that’s what it’s going for?

Post bad soundtracks here.

are these just used for menu background or?? honestly have never been interested in the basketball games.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
I don't know if this is a trend...but in last 12 months I've seen ONce upon a time in Hollywood AND Ford V Ferrari....both good movies in a time-waste standard....but the soundtracks SUCKED. instead of using the obvious hits of the period...they use b-sides and crappy tracks. Not sure if they were trying to save residual money or what. The Tarnatino movie is almost unwatchable at some points because of the awful music....and such good music was available, yet the feature this really bad stuff.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
I don't know if this is a trend...but in last 12 months I've seen ONce upon a time in Hollywood AND Ford V Ferrari....both good movies in a time-waste standard....but the soundtracks SUCKED. instead of using the obvious hits of the period...they use b-sides and crappy tracks. Not sure if they were trying to save residual money or what. The Tarnatino movie is almost unwatchable at some points because of the awful music....and such good music was available, yet the feature this really bad stuff.
Tarantino isn’t exactly the type to play Top 40 hits. I usually love his obscure music. He had me jamming to that awesome Neil Diamond Salvation Show song for months after that movie.

His soundtracks are one of the the things he is most famous for. Pulp Fiction, Deathproof, Reservoir Dogs, Kill Bill - all classics. As always, when it comes to music - there is no accounting for taste.

I haven’t seen the other flick.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Tarantino isn’t exactly the type to play Top 40 hits. I usually love his obscure music. He had me jamming to that awesome Neil Diamond Salvation Show song for months after that movie.

His soundtracks are one of the the things he is most famous for. Pulp Fiction, Deathproof, Reservoir Dogs, Kill Bill - all classics. As always, when it comes to music - there is no accounting for taste.

I haven’t seen the other flick.

Fair enough.....the Pulp Fiction soundtrack totally turned me onto the surf music and Dusty Springfield. cool. The statler brothers still makes me laugh. Maybe Tarantino was more willing to pay for the tunes back then than now? Seriously...the obscure songs in once upon a time in Hollywood are obscure for a reason....they suck.
Listening to "scarecrow" as I type this....now that is an Ames throwback.