Winners Of the Cy-Hawk Series

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
Tonight was my first gymnastics meet I've been to at any level. Two observations:
The Hawkeye gymnasts are the most annoying group of people I've ever seen(heard actually).
The freshman from Minnesota (Brown?) was impressive. Very solid in all of her events. Very hot too.

Nice job ladies!

Hawkeye11en1

Apr 22, 2011
Colorado
Tonight was my first gymnastics meet I've been to at any level. Two observations:
The Hawkeye gymnasts are the most annoying group of people I've ever seen(heard actually).
The freshman from Minnesota (Brown?) was impressive. Very solid in all of her events. Very hot too.

Nice job ladies!

A. Wow. Impressed you went to a gymnastics meet.
2. Considering you've only seen about 6 gymnastics teams, that's not saying much.
D. Wow. You went to a gymnastics meet. I don't know what to say.

Also, pics or I'm not believing it (about the Minny chick).

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
Tonight was my first gymnastics meet I've been to at any level. Two observations: The Hawkeye gymnasts are the most annoying group of people I've ever seen(heard actually). The freshman from Minnesota (Brown?) was impressive. Very solid in all of her events. Very hot too. Nice job ladies!
A. Wow. Impressed you went to a gymnastics meet.2. Considering you've only seen about 6 gymnastics teams, that's not saying much.D. Wow. You went to a gymnastics meet. I don't know what to say. Also, pics or I'm not believing it (about the Minny chick).

A1. I know, right? On a Friday night no less. I took my daughter
2a. I've seen two. But I didn't say gymnastics teams. People in general.
D2. See A1

Cyclones.com should have pics

Hawkeye11en1

Apr 22, 2011
Colorado
A1. I know, right? On a Friday night no less. I took my daughter
2a. I've seen two. But I didn't say gymnastics teams. People in general.
D2. See A1

Cyclones.com should have pics

Hey, the Clones come to Denver next it seems. Maybe I'll try out MY first gymnastics meet!

tm3308

Jun 13, 2010
I care about the football, men's and women's basketball, and wrestling in this series. I don't care at all about the other non-revenue sports matchups.

ISU still took three out of those four, so they take the crown in my eyes. If Iowa win 3 or 4 of this group, I'm happy. The full series is meaningless to me. If you win the majority of the big 4, then you're the king for a year.