Wigginton’s Dunk Last Night

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
It was a great drive and dunk. And in typical Big 12 officiating style, the two reach in fouls by both of the top OU defenders was not called. I did not see the game but from the reaction and the lack of the official on the baseline motioning like he called a foul, was any foul called on that play?
Should have called one on Wigginton for holding Lattin's wrist on the block attempt.

upload_2018-3-3_14-21-30.jpeg

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO

Fizer dunk still #1.

This is definitely #1 because of the tool he dunked it over. Mihm was the the media darling that year and if I remember right had been smack talking Fizer/ISU a bit. That was also a big win that confirmed ISU was a force in the conference. And it was at Hilton and I couldn't hear for several days after that game.

I think we can put the 4 of these on the Dunking Mt Rushmore though -

Fizer posterizes Mihm
Nader unghs OSU
Burton flushes in KC
6'2" Wigginton throws down on 6'9" Kadeem

Reactions: cyhiphopp

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
This is definitely #1 because of the tool he dunked it over. Mihm was the the media darling that year and if I remember right had been smack talking Fizer/ISU a bit. That was also a big win that confirmed ISU was a force in the conference. And it was at Hilton and I couldn't hear for several days after that game.

I think we can put the 4 of these on the Dunking Mt Rushmore though -

Fizer posterizes Mihm
Nader unghs OSU
Burton flushes in KC
6'2" Wigginton throws down on 6'9" Kadeem
No way. The Grayer dunk versus Kansas would go on the Mt Dunkmore.

Last edited:

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Put him on a heavy diet of power cleans and he will be dunking like that all the time.