Why the extra click to get to a specific forum?

CyberJJJ

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2006
Johnston, IA
Love the site, but don’t understand why I click forums, then have to click forum list before I can go to an individual forum I want. Seems inefficient. I get I can place bookmarks to the forums I go to regularly but again feels inefficient.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Ya, this is a small annoyance I have with the format as well. Honestly, it's the only negative feedback I have so far. It's really not a huge deal IMO, #firstworldproblems

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Ya, this is a small annoyance I have with the format as well. Honestly, it's the only negative feedback I have so far. It's really not a huge deal IMO, #firstworldproblems

I would prefer to have the forum list itemized on the left side rather than the list of pages for various topics (which I rarely use).

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

I still can't get a gif to post. Thought I had it figured out, but they were too big of files.

Why can't I express myself with a witty (to me) gif?!

#spoiledb***hproblems

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
I still can't get a gif to post. Thought I had it figured out, but they were too big of files.

Why can't I express myself with a witty (to me) gif?!

#spoiledb***hproblems
I imagine it's a defense against malicious scripts and an effort to keep server space down.