Which Cyclones got drafted/Signed by NFL teams?

Nov 30, 2011
England / Miami
I Know KO got drafted by the Ravens and I know L.Johnson was signed by the Buccaneers after the draft. Reports suggest both have been doing great in camp and in opening pre-season games

But i was wondering if any other guys got signed to team's

Now I'm not sure but I think Reynolds was signed to the Packers But not sure if he is still with them. And Ter'Ran Benton I think may have had a few teams sniffing but again not sure where he is now if anywhere.

Anyone have any idea about these guys and any others.

Cychotiic

Nov 27, 2010
Ames
Reynolds was invited to camp but failed a physical, and I don't believe Benton was invited anywhere.

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
Hayworth Hicks was with the Colts before... not sure what his status is now

hoopitup

Feb 8, 2012
West Des Moines
I Know KO got drafted by the Ravens and I know L.Johnson was signed by the Buccaneers after the draft. Reports suggest both have been doing great in camp and in opening pre-season games

But i was wondering if any other guys got signed to team's

Now I'm not sure but I think Reynolds was signed to the Packers But not sure if he is still with them. And Ter'Ran Benton I think may have had a few teams sniffing but again not sure where he is now if anywhere.

Anyone have any idea about these guys and any others.

There was a listing in a prior thread. Also, noticed Philip Bates is in camp with the Seahawks as a WR. He was at ISU before transferring to Ohio U.

Just found a link:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/college/_/letter/i

Last edited:
Reactions: EnglishCyclone
Nov 30, 2011
England / Miami
Great Link. Seem's as though the Browns really like the kinda player we produce.

I am shocked that Benton has not had more offers. I for sure thought he would be in camp with a team still.

bballisu11

Apr 12, 2006
Ames
Former LB Tyrone McKenzie is in camp with the Vikings. He was with us for a year, '07 or so I believe before transferring to South Florida.