WHATS the world coming too?

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA
(THAT FIRST PART IS JUST FOR YOU HOS :wink:)

So ... NFL tonight or whatever it was just had Dan Patrick segway to a preview of a trailer for a video game to be played during a commerical break in Sunday night football.

First of all, that a video game needs a trailer is ridiculous in and of itself ... but a "preview of a trailer" really?

maybe I'm getting old, but this seemed all kinds of lame (do people say "lame" anymore?)

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
(THAT FIRST PART IS JUST FOR YOU HOS :wink:)

So ... NFL tonight or whatever it was just had Dan Patrick segway to a preview of a trailer for a video game to be played during a commerical break in Sunday night football.

First of all, that a video game needs a trailer is ridiculous in and of itself ... but a "preview of a trailer" really?

maybe I'm getting old, but this seemed all kinds of lame (do people say "lame" anymore?)

Lame is mostly used by Hawk fans making fun of Ames... Otherwise the word is about as out of date as you are...

Just kidding Jer

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006
I was watching and thought that was weird, too. I was thinking to myself "I doubt anyone is watching this for the soul purpose to see that trailer."

ISUKyro

Oct 28, 2006
Houston, TX
I was going to laugh at this, but I'm in the middle of smelting silver on my Level 21 min. Switching over to my lv50 Lore Master to buy better prospector tools for the 21....... lol, love trailers and hype for games!

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
Reminds me of that Southpark episode where they were watching "Russel Crowe's Fightin' Round the World" just so they could see the new Terrance and Phillip trailer.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron