Help: What warrants a new thread?

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
JUKEBOX said:
Why exactly did Clones21 post a picture of his mom on the forums anyway?

There was a thread started by HerkyKiller who wanted fanatics to post a pic of themselves within the thread. In which, Clones21 posted a picture of himself with his mom in it.

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008
There was a thread started by HerkyKiller who wanted fanatics to post a pic of themselves within the thread. In which, Clones21 posted a picture of himself with his mom in it.

Yes, I remember it now! It was deleted in like an hour. :biglaugh:

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008
We should have an "Unban HerkyKiller Day" once a year for some entertainment.

ljhlax

Dec 14, 2010
Kalamazoo, MI
I'm going to have to buck the trend here guys. It is anti-bullying week. You're going to have to wait until next week to keep picking on him and his mom. Internet bullying is serious and as a survivor of internet bullying I must say that this kind of stuff isn't funny this week.

CycloneYoda

Jan 27, 2009
I'm going to have to buck the trend here guys. It is anti-bullying week. You're going to have to wait until next week to keep picking on him and his mom. Internet bullying is serious and as a survivor of internet bullying I must say that this kind of stuff isn't funny this week.

Too f'ing funny!!!! You get rep.

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
E-Mail sent to Chris. Goodbye thread.

Too late the damage has been done:

Evil-Laugh.png

longtimeclone

Dec 8, 2009
Up north

It looks like it might be actually be a two week deal in November 14th-25th. I only see this going on in the UK. Anti-Bullying Week

Also, I agree that internet bullying is a problem but when someone posts a picture on website or online forum that opens them up to ridicule for the picture and even posting it in the first place.

ljhlax

Dec 14, 2010
Kalamazoo, MI
It looks like it might be actually be a two week deal in November 14th-25th. I only see this going on in the UK. Anti-Bullying Week

Also, I agree that internet bullying is a problem but when someone posts a picture on website or online forum that opens them up to ridicule for the picture and even posting it in the first place.

Ohhhhh, that is probably why I was bullied. I knew that sheep picture was going to get me into trouble. She was such a good sport too, I just thought my Facebook friends would get a kick out of it.

Note to self: Don't post pictures opening myself to ridicule, no matter how fun it was.

longtimeclone

Dec 8, 2009
Up north
Ohhhhh, that is probably why I was bullied. I knew that sheep picture was going to get me into trouble. She was such a good sport too, I just thought my Facebook friends would get a kick out of it.

Note to self: Don't post pictures opening myself to ridicule, no matter how fun it was.

You should post the photo so that the thread can get deleted. Then a few fanatics will keep the picture and bring it up every so often just in good fun. Also it would never be brought up during anti-bullying week because that would be wrong.

ljhlax

Dec 14, 2010
Kalamazoo, MI
You should post the photo so that the thread can get deleted. Then a few fanatics will keep the picture and bring it up every so often just in good fun. Also it would never be brought up during anti-bullying week because that would be wrong.

I'm not sure if is delete worthy though. Maybe I should do a little test run.

thatguy

May 29, 2009
DENVER
anything involving Might Ducks. Especially arguments about who was the better goaltender between Goldberg and Julie the Cat.

Also allowed are misspelled thread headlines that make you sound like an idiot (LetMeMayorCoach) or looking for your cat.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron