Whar Cyclone Feud?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cycsk, May 16, 2018.

1. Cycsk

Cycsk Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2009
    Ratings:
    +2,525 / 136 / -0
    Does anybody know if they are doing Cyclone Feud this year? Jamie teased us about it by having the belt on display. Seems like they may be saving it for the donor event again this year. Too bad. With they would do both. I really enjoy it, especially when I thought Zadick might be filling in for Dresser.

The video interviews are okay, but the Feud has some historic moments, like Fred calling Jamie an idiot!

I guess they are keeping the audience wanting more. They've got me where they want me. :confused:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bipolarcy

Bipolarcy Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2008
    Ratings:
    +256 / 42 / -0
    It wouldn't bother me if they shelved it permanently. It's run its course, if you ask me. The first year it was clever, but the subsequent years, it grew stale for me.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
  3. huntt26

huntt26 Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2006
    Male
    Instructional Technology
    po' dUnk
    Ratings:
    +599 / 16 / -0
    I loved seeing the personality of the coaches and Jamie come through in those videos. Definitely miss it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. ForbinsAscynt

ForbinsAscynt Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2014
    Male
    Ratings:
    +950 / 108 / -0
    So I guess no cyclone feud this year. That’s to bad, I was hoping for some more pork marsala moments