WebCast for ISU-Creighton

sunset

Oct 18, 2006
San Diego, CA
Seems like there is always some hang up with CloneZone. I keep my subscription going as a way to support the athletic department but I might have to dump it. I don't know if it's my location that's causing the problem or what, but you would think simply clicking on the event would let you watch. Kind of funny that I've never had a problem with their advertisements working just fine. I've watched the stupid Kirk Herbstreit coach of the year commercial about ten times trying to get the volleyball match to work.

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
Seems like there is always some hang up with CloneZone. I keep my subscription going as a way to support the athletic department but I might have to dump it. I don't know if it's my location that's causing the problem or what, but you would think simply clicking on the event would let you watch. Kind of funny that I've never had a problem with their advertisements working just fine. I've watched the stupid Kirk Herbstreit coach of the year commercial about ten times trying to get the volleyball match to work.

For some reason, I couldn't get it throught CloneZone either - went right to Minn site, and it worked.

Video: NCAA Volleyball First Round - GopherSports.com

fccy

Dec 31, 2008
Forest City
I hope it doesn't get too bad tomorrow. After the bus trip didn't get enough takers, a few us of are driving up on our own for the Minnesota match (yeah, assuming we win).

Driving in Forest City was not bad at all, but we may have had only a half inch fall at this point. It is supposed to be worse north of us tonight and tomorrow morning.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron