Wear my ISU shirt to Iowa vs. Illinois game?

zach

Jul 17, 2006
The Subs
Had a hawk shirt in my section yesterday too... Don't understand why you would do that other than trying to bring smack, only reason I can see.

Z

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
I am in section B and in the section below was this DB with a black shirt and a huge sky carp on his back and "Hawkeye State" on the front and a hawk cap on. He was openly cheering for KU and pretty much being a total lack of class. He represented his fanbase pretty well. I am sure the way he was acting, their were Cyclone fans on seek and destroy mode after the game. This guy was a tool.

With that said, we are better then that POS. Heading to the game decked out in ISU gear and cheering for the Illini takes us down to their level and when the Illini plant 60 on their 10, they might take out their aggression on the way back to their trailerpark.

Maybe not though as they won their superbowl already.

A hat with I-State logo or something not quite so obvious would be fine, but don't be the Dbag I was watching yesterday afternoon. That was pathetic.

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
LOL, no. I didn't hear anyone yelling that......I did see several KU fans down there toward your area though.

It was pretty cool at first because the guys at first were saying "what?" like Chris Berman does when he's doing highlights during half time of the Monday night football games each week. But as more people started trying to chime in, it got a little silly. Hoping that one doesn't take off.