We want Dearco Nolan!!!!!

KMAC_ATTACK

Feb 20, 2007
Waterloo
I know there was another discussion about this guy, but, this is the first thread dedicated to getting this guy. As a Cowboys fan, if any evaluator is comparing him to Demarcus Ware - I want him on ISU front!!!!

Again, check out these stats at a Auburn Camp last summer (Before Chiz)...
6'-3"
235 lbs
4.48 forty
315 bench
515 squat

Westlake LB Dearco Nolan satisfied with college evaluations | College recruiting | ajc.com

I know our coaches have done a great job of getting commits lately - this would be a huge get in my mind. It addresses a need and couple him with Akeem Spence and we have a formidable 1-2 punch on the DL that is seriously needed. Nothing i would love to see more then a Stud rush end - this guy fits the billing.

Coach Rhoads - send Coach Price down to Georgia and tell him were not leaving until we sign him. It sounds as if he might be coming on a visit this weekend - thankfully its going to be warm:confused::confused::confused:!!!

cycloneman003

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 14, 2008
Madison, WI
looks like he could be deadly in the pass rush the day he sets foot on the field if he comes to ames

CYKXBUT

Jul 21, 2006
Who is/are the evaluator(s)? What are his actual offers? I don't think Rivals or Scout show him with any. Sounds like the kid from Utah or Nevada who committed to Cal last year, but had no offers. Maybe some confirmation can come from his high school coach.

Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008
I know there was another discussion about this guy, but, this is the first thread dedicated to getting this guy. As a Cowboys fan, if any evaluator is comparing him to Demarcus Ware - I want him on ISU front!!!!

Again, check out these stats at a Auburn Camp last summer (Before Chiz)...
6'-3"
235 lbs
4.48 forty
315 bench
515 squat

Westlake LB Dearco Nolan satisfied with college evaluations | College recruiting | ajc.com

I know our coaches have done a great job of getting commits lately - this would be a huge get in my mind. It addresses a need and couple him with Akeem Spence and we have a formidable 1-2 punch on the DL that is seriously needed. Nothing i would love to see more then a Stud rush end - this guy fits the billing.

Coach Rhoads - send Coach Price down to Georgia and tell him were not leaving until we sign him. It sounds as if he might be coming on a visit this weekend - thankfully its going to be warm:confused::confused::confused:!!!

He has no offers. If I were speculating, I would say that's probably because he as grade issues. But since I don't speculate, I won't say anything.:biglaugh:

fccy

Dec 31, 2008
Forest City
According to the link above, offers from ISU, Ole Miss, North Carolina, West Virginia, Miami-Ohio, and Middle Tenn St.

As was stated in the other thread, Butch Davis (NC coach)does know how to evaluate talent.

KMAC_ATTACK

Feb 20, 2007
Waterloo
Who is/are the evaluator(s)? What are his actual offers? I don't think Rivals or Scout show him with any. Sounds like the kid from Utah or Nevada who committed to Cal last year, but had no offers. Maybe some confirmation can come from his high school coach.

Actually he got screwed from North Carolina - he had accepted a scholarship to UNC but they've exceeded their allotted scholarship players and so they had to leave a few players in limbo. Dearco evidently didn't like the fact that he was in limbo and chose to part ways.

He says that ISU could be the leader at this point. I know if Coach Rhoads and Coach Price talk with him and convince him there is definitely playing time right away for guy of his talents - SPEED RUSHER.....

Link:
Welcome to AJC! | ajc.com

CYKXBUT

Jul 21, 2006
According to the link above, offers from ISU, Ole Miss, North Carolina, West Virginia, Miami-Ohio, and Middle Tenn St.

As was stated in the other thread, Butch Davis (NC coach)does know how to evaluate talent.
I guess the point was there was no independent confirmation of these offers. As quick as some are to jump all over someone with a tidbit of ISU inside information, are we all going to assume this kid is so great? If so, I turned down a UNC BB offer and chose to walk-on (the ISU campus).:jimlad:

Help Support Us

Become a patron