WBB: Iowa Vs Colorado Tonight

twistedredbird

Apr 26, 2008
Midwest
This is a game I am very interested in tonight. Hoping for an Iowa win, so when we beat them, it helps our RPI.

But, Colorado has built a nice program out there, and is ranked 16th. It should be a good measuring stick for Iowa.

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
This isn't the year to play a really tough schedule. We need the time to continue to work the frosh in. Iowa will definitely be as tough an early season foe as we could ask for. Def be a tough match for us. Right now, the more comfort our new players can find the better off we are. Getting thoroughly trounced by a ranked opponent probably won't teach us much. I can understand both sides of the issue though. I suspect part of it comes from knowing you typically play in a tough conference that can chew up teams in Jan-Feb.

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
Wasn't this the game that Colorado made students attend if they wanted a ticket to the Kansas men's basketball game?

kcdc4isu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2009
west of dm east of cb
Yes, towards the end you kept hearing to announcer tell them to stay in their seats and clear the aisles. As it ended he told them the tables for tickets would be set up on the floor after the game. to bad you have to bribe students to go to a game.