Watching replay

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ISUTex

May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
Somebody please find a photo of Naz flashing the "Threezus" sign, while Fran is standing next to him flashing the "WTF?" pose. It was right before the comm break 4 minutes into the second half. Freaking priceless.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
FYI, the whole replay is already up on BTN2Go. I just grabbed screen shots from that.

sclotz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
The Arkansas game was on Piratebay last week for download, but now Piratebay is shut down. If it is available anywhere for download, please post. I live overseas and do have a Cyclones.TV account, but I would like to have a copy. Thanks in advance.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I think Fran came off the bench to bow down to the almighty 3sus of Nazareth himself, but then remembered he was the head coach of the other team and that it would probably not look good, so he backed off.

Cy4Lifer

Dec 21, 2010
I think Fran came off the bench to bow down to the almighty 3sus of Nazareth himself, but then remembered he was the head coach of the other team and that it would probably not look good, so he backed off.

Love it!!!

Help Support Us

Become a patron