Watching ISU online overseas

looclone

Aug 7, 2012
I'm hoping some of you here who travel overseas during football and basketball season might be able to help.

I will be traveling in the Netherlands for my job right smack in the middle of football season in October. I want to be able to catch the televised Cyclone football games, but obviously they would not be on any channels in Europe. I was also told you can't access ESPN 3 from a foreign IP address.

I have never used Clone Zone to watch games in the past, so I don't know if it would work. Does anyone have any tips or tricks to watch Cyclone football and basketball games while overseas? No I can't quit my job!

Any input or insight would be greatly appreciated!

DarkStar

Sep 15, 2009
Omaha
I'm hoping some of you here who travel overseas during football and basketball season might be able to help.

I will be traveling in the Netherlands for my job right smack in the middle of football season in October. I want to be able to catch the televised Cyclone football games, but obviously they would not be on any channels in Europe. I was also told you can't access ESPN 3 from a foreign IP address.

I have never used Clone Zone to watch games in the past, so I don't know if it would work. Does anyone have any tips or tricks to watch Cyclone football and basketball games while overseas? No I can't quit my job!

Cyclones.tv is suppose to carry all the game replays when they become available. Do not know how long it will take after the end of the game for the replay to be put online. Given the difference in time zones it probably will not be that big of a deal to watch the replay at a reasonable time instead of live in the middle of the night. Only downside, you will probably know the final score before you start watching....

mbbone

Jan 4, 2010

If you want to watch live and have an adblocker, then it's firstrowsports.eu all the way.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron