U20 Nationals in Vegas

Cytasticlone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 22, 2012
Ames, IA
Thanks for the heads-up.

Of course it's on ******* Flo. I would definitely like to watch our guys go, but Flo... Ugh. I haven't watched much other than college wrestling, but enjoyed watching some of the trials this past weekend. Might just have to pony up so I can keep watching more wrestling.

Reactions: crablegs

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
noticed in Willie’s article we have a few kids going this weekend.
57kg Adrian Meza
79 MJ Gaitan
86kg Tate Naak
92kg McCrae Hagarty
125kg Daniel Herrera
These guys will be in the mix. 57 is absolutely loaded.

Willie has Naak picked as runner up, MJ 3rd, Herrera 5th, Mesa 7th.

Would love to see on of the ISU guy break through and make the team. Huge benefits to making the team.

Cytasticlone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 22, 2012
Ames, IA
These guys will be in the mix. 57 is absolutely loaded.

Willie has Naak picked as runner up, MJ 3rd, Herrera 5th, Mesa 7th.

Would love to see on of the ISU guy break through and make the team. Huge benefits to making the team.
I'll start off by saying I know nothing of the field. Is the 125kg U20 field pretty stout with Herrera being projected 5th?

cyclonenation5

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 12, 2013
Ames
I'll start off by saying I know nothing of the field. Is the 125kg U20 field pretty stout with Herrera being projected 5th?

I don't have access to Willie's article, but I'm assuming he has him behind Hopke and Sahakian (high schoolers ranked ahead of him) and Attao and Mullen, college freshmen who have some pretty good freestyle accolades.

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
noticed in Willie’s article we have a few kids going this weekend.
57kg Adrian Meza
79 MJ Gaitan
86kg Tate Naak
92kg McCrae Hagarty
125kg Daniel Herrera
Excited to see all of them compete but MJ has definitely improved since this time last year and I want to see Tate and Herrera show off vs the field. I want to see where Tate and McCrae are currently at. McCrae has been slept on he was extremely good in hs then got injured. Maybe the Utah valley competition will light a fire under him

Reactions: baagoe

Cyclonewrestlingfan2022

May 30, 2023
Excited to see all of them compete but MJ has definitely improved since this time last year and I want to see Tate and Herrera show off vs the field. I want to see where Tate and McCrae are currently at. McCrae has been slept on he was extremely good in hs then got injured. Maybe the Utah valley competition will light a fire under him
I agree. I’m excited to see what Tate and McCrae can do