MLB: Twins call up Danny Valencia

ItsCyence

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Sioux City
The Twins decided to give him a shot while Cuddyer is away for his father-in-law's funeral. He will play third while Punto takes second and Kubel will be in right.

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
The Twins decided to give him a shot while Cuddyer is away for his father-in-law's funeral. He will play third while Punto takes second and Kubel will be in right.

Let's see what the kid can do. I'm still waiting for De Los Santos to get the call and play at SS sometime this season.

Iastfan112

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
Let's see what the kid can do. I'm still waiting for De Los Santos to get the call and play at SS sometime this season.

Considering he got demoted to A+ not that long ago I'm going to say De Los Santos hitting the majors this season is quite the long shot.

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
Using your logic, the Twins traded for JJ Hardy why??

I didn't say I wanted De Los Santos to start, I just want to see him play at some point to see what he can do at the next level - plus J.J. was signed for only this season, the twins need to see what value they have at SS in the minors.

Steve

Apr 11, 2006
I didn't say I wanted De Los Santos to start, I just want to see him play at some point to see what he can do at the next level - plus J.J. was signed for only this season, the twins need to see what value they have at SS in the minors.

Hardy was not plan. O-Dog was, but I hope that the Twins consider working something out to keep him around longer given how he has performed for them.