Troy Davis Recruitment

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
From the ISU Daily interview:

Would you like to get back and see a game?

The coaching staff now, they’re not calling me or anything. I would love to come back up there and see a game.

2015. New end zone. 20 years since TD ran for 2000 yards. He is the first player you can point to that was key in bringing ISU out of the dark ages of Criner/Walden. ISU needs to show Troy the love.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying

The coaching staff now, they’re not calling me or anything. I would love to come back up there and see a game.

2015. New end zone. 20 years since TD ran for 2000 yards. He is the first player you can point to that was key in bringing ISU out of the dark ages of Criner/Walden. ISU needs to show Troy the love.

But what is stopping him to see a game? I understand his significance but honestly is it a plane ticket/hotel/seats?

GrindingAway

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006

He's been back a few times.

I loved watching TD run, but should the coaching staff really be responsible for calling and checking in with him on a regular basis

Bigguns

Sep 22, 2008
Troy didn't play as a freshman for several reasons. The main was is because that was the first year of the NCAA clearing house, they didn't clear Troy to even practice until several weeks of practice had past. Another was he struggled with the option, mainly because he had missed so much practice. Walden had 1 TE on scholarship who got hurt during 2 a days, and no blocking FB, so running the I which was his plan had to be scrapped. Had they switched to the I Calvin Branch likely would have gotten the bulk of the carries. He was bigger, faster, stronger, and at the time a better RB.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron