Tough Neighborhood

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Wow I have got a lot to learn about Volleyball. WI was in a 6-2 and I thought that meant there were two setters in the serve receive.

I feel fairly confident in saying WI was not running a 6-2. I would say we tried to serve Carlini off the net. So we weren't necessarily serving her, but trying to set up a bad pass to get her away from the net and all her options.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
I feel fairly confident in saying WI was not running a 6-2. I would say we tried to serve Carlini off the net. So we weren't necessarily serving her, but trying to set up a bad pass to get her away from the net and all her options.
What does Wi run out of curiosity. I watched some of our match and none of the rest of the Badger games. There are three major sets form my knowledge.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
What does Wi run out of curiosity. I watched some of our match and none of the rest of the Badger games. There are three major sets form my knowledge.

They run a 5-1, similar to what we did most of the year and what most teams run. They run everything they can through Carlini.

CarrollCyclone

Jul 7, 2011
Huskers sweep Texas to win the national title. Nebbie returns basically their entire team next year plus adds an All American transfer from LSU. I'd assume they'll be the favorite in 2016

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron