Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
I was only kidding. Andy Enfield is no slouch either. It'll be even more of a grind you're right.
Too bad the B1G is so overwhelming good and they have to beat up on each other all season . . . It is great that they have had a team in the last three NCAA championship games.

Last edited:

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Luka with a super solid 2, 3, 0 first quarter for Portland.

Hello Slovenia!!!!!!
His NBA prospects are looking pretty slim. I am a little surprised to be honest, I thought he killed it in his garbage time minutes this year.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Wait, so every college player, including former and current ISU players, shouldn't work hard because if they don't make it into the league they'd be "******* losers"? Cringe indeed......

No you silly goose, just State University of Iowa players.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
His NBA prospects are looking pretty slim. I am a little surprised to be honest, I thought he killed it in his garbage time minutes this year.
The little that I saw, he may have been the worst defensive player in the history of the NBA.

He did have a few games where he made some shots, though.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Wait, so every college player, including former and current ISU players, shouldn't work hard because if they don't make it into the league they'd be "******* losers"? Cringe indeed......
I dunno. Maybe hire someone with some actual prestige and pedigree to train you than your Dad? Not sure it would've made a difference anyway.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
The little that I saw, he may have been the worst defensive player in the history of the NBA.

He did have a few games where he made some shots, though.
Yeah I saw he put up 20 points in ultra garbage time in one of the worst losses in Detroit's franchise history. Hawk fans loved it.

RezClone

Mar 2, 2013
Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, SD
I dunno. Maybe hire someone with some actual prestige and pedigree to train you than your Dad? Not sure it would've made a difference anyway.
You're right, it wouldn't have made a difference. The best trainer on the planet can't stretch a 24 inch vertical into anything approaching a typical NBA vertical.

Good thing iowa's hated in-state rival doesn't have an example of a player that was able to overcome a lack of athleticism and a late draft selection to become a respected and established pro... because that would be EMBARRASSING!!

If only Garza were 8 inches shorter and played with Nerlens Noel...

Doug Piranha

Oct 13, 2021
I mean, I get that Frank is a POS with his shady past, but Frank did play D1 basketball and Luka comes from a long lineage of basketball players. Frank isn't just some no talent hack off the street.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron