Tongamoa Watch

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
I haven't seen it reported anywhere, so call me a doubting Thomas, or I haven't seen it because I actually have a job.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee

latest

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
That's great news.
It's a little surprising we haven't seen anything from CW or the staff at CF on the big guy's arrival to Ames.

Why would CW provide info that effectively puts an end to a 21-page thread? Tongamoa Watch must live on!!!

Chitowncy

SuperFanatic
Jan 14, 2009
Ames

It would be awesome to get that chant going from one side of the stadium to the other if he makes a big play. Kind of like Cyclone.....Power. The 4 syllable last name with identical vowels on the second syllable and the 4th syllable make it particularly suited for such a chant.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
How do you feel you're playing the odds? Can you name one time CMC was wrong about a player coming into the program?

If by playing the odds you mean pointing to the crap that happened with CPR then you're playing the wrong game because he hasn't been here for a few years now.

Bust CMC's balls when he's steered us wrong or lied or misrepresented. I haven't seen nary a hint of that thus far.

Yes. It happened with the two grad transfer OL just this year. It happens. It doesn't say anything bad about Campbell. It just means your argument is stupid.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
Wonder what is the soonest we'll see him in action? If he can play by the Big 12 season, that would be nice at least. We really need more depth inside.

cyclonpediaJoe

Jun 27, 2012
Norwalk
Wonder what is the soonest we'll see him in action? If he can play by the Big 12 season, that would be nice at least. We really need more depth inside.
It could be a blessing in disguise. He gives the line depth 2 or 3 games into the conference schedule. That's when a lot of teams start to get banged up; however, that learning curve will be steep by then.

• Friendly
Reactions: Rabbuk

tazclone

Apr 14, 2006
I would guess snaps against iowa then more and more every game after.

Really hard to think he sees much action against UNI. He will basically have one week and has admitted himself he hasn't worked out much.

Hopefully, we are 21 points ahead and the staff gets him some snaps in mop up duty;)