Time for a Real Discussion About Caitlin Clark

Kinch

Sep 19, 2021
My daughter's friend went to grade school with her and said she was a mean little girl. Does that count?
I met her h.s. coach during CC’s high school years on media business and I wasn’t that impressed.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
You should stop falling into the trap of calling black people thugs. I know it's not what you meant and you know it's not what you meant, but we're there now.

It's become code whether we agree or not.

I don't do that... the media, and most Iowa fans do. I was saying how they are going to market this game as. Good vs Evil. Gym rats vs thugs. It is exactly how the Iowa fans I've been around are talking about that matchup.

Not me.

swiacy

Apr 9, 2009
Correct me if I’m naive but Mr. Ice Cube can’t be serious about his belief that the top female basketball players can compete at the same level as ex-NBA players? Can you imagine the trash talk abuse from his peers that an NBA player would endure if they lost to girls? And I’m not disrespecting the talent of the women either.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Let’s be honest for a second. Everybody loves football and if they can’t make these extra leagues last more than a year, it doesn’t matter if CC can walk on water, yet another basketball league isn’t going to stick around. This is an all cards in, Hail Mary, swing for the fences on every pitch type of move.

Candide

Jan 4, 2020
Livin the Moon Times
I don't do that... the media, and most Iowa fans do. I was saying how they are going to market this game as. Good vs Evil. Gym rats vs thugs. It is exactly how the Iowa fans I've been around are talking about that matchup.

Not me.

That's exactly what I said and I agree with you 100%. Just don't let them get you to use that term, it's code.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
That's exactly what I said and I agree with you 100%. Just don't let them get you to use that term, it's code.

It is what it is I guess…. but I’m sick and tired of that racist BS! CC is no better than Angel Reese…. and especially in the last month or so…. CC has acted way worse.

GoClone

Apr 16, 2006
I can not believe that no one has suggested a drinking game for every time CC whines, begs for a call, and shows poor sportsmanhip. The serious drinkers could also include her slumped shoulders after a missed shot and how she then quits playing defense.

Most games one could pass out before halftime and not have to endure the second half of the game and all of the announcer fawning that comes with every game that she plays.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
I can not believe that no one has suggested a drinking game for every time CC whines, begs for a call, and shows poor sportsmanhip. The serious drinkers could also include her slumped shoulders after a missed shot and how she then quits playing defense.

Most games one could pass out before halftime and not have to endure the second half of the game and all of the announcer fawning that comes with every game that she plays.
Anybody that has tried that game hasn't lived to talk about it, that's why you don't hear about it. :)

67CY

Apr 13, 2006

That would be one hell of a liquor bill.

IowaSTATCyclone

Dec 4, 2009
The 3 on 3 league would most likely be mixed teams like mixed doubles in tennis. They play m2m. She'd be shooting on Lobo for kicks.

Dec 12, 2020
The party is over on Monday night for Ms. Clark......can't wait.....rarely watch her because I can't stand her but MONDAY night......I'll be tuned in early.....going to be an early Christmas present for me....

• Optimistic
  • Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan and Jdk

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
The party is over on Monday night for Ms. Clark......can't wait.....rarely watch her because I can't stand her but MONDAY night......I'll be tuned in early.....going to be an early Christmas present for me....

Don’t be so sure about that.

LSU gets lazy on defense…. and if they do…. CC will absolutely torch them with her passing and shooting.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron