Time for a Real Discussion About Caitlin Clark

May 7, 2020
Just because you're a fan of the school she plays for doesn't mean her attitude doesn't suck. What did you think of Brad Davison, or Angel Reese?
All of their attitudes are bad, including CC, I am just old school and their are certain things you don't say about 22 yr old girls. I definitely have a double standard when it comes to young women and men.

I really shouldn't be surprised by anything that is said in this thread.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
All of their attitudes are bad, including CC, I am just old school and their are certain things you don't say about 22 yr old girls. I definitely have a double standard when it comes to young women and men.

That's fine that you are old school when it comes to the b word. Just know that most people now would equate it to calling a someone a douche or jerk.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012

You really shouldn't, she's a good guard that the media have beaten into the ground that all in Iowa should worship the ground she walks on. Most ISU fans will be glad when she graduates

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
You sure? You’ve been one of the most prominent and vocal people in this thread about her antics.
Correct. I can form an opinion based on the clips I have seen here along with actual stats.

• Haha
Reactions: 1776

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
ISU fans: would you take a natty this year in MBB if it meant that UI WBB team also had a natty this year?

UI fans: would you take a natty this year in WBB if it meant that ISU MBB team also had a natty this year?
Why would I care if Iowa women won a Natty?
This is the dumbest question I've ever heard.

The second question is intriguing, though.

• Dumb
Reactions: SerenityNow

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006

As I've been saying... I think Juju is already a better all around player. Not a better shooter from deep or passer yet, but that mid range game of Juju's.... wow! I don't see hardly any of that mid range game from CC at all... she's mostly 3's or driving for layups. Juju has pull ups in the lane, fadeaways, posts up sometimes, etc. I think Juju is a better ball handler too from all the highlights I've seen.

Defensively... they are probably similar, but I see in highlights that Juju blocks some shots... so I think with her length... she is a tougher defender.

• Agree
Reactions: jctisu

ISUTex

May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
I mean Clark will do the same thing in the WNBA and she will certainly be on an Olympic

22 year old? Seriously? Last I checked that's a full fledged adult. An adult who is probably making more money than anybody on this board. An adult who acts like a spoiled brat on the court. Yes, a lot of people don't think very highly of her, or are very tired of hearing about her. . Shocker.

People that don't even know her, yet worship her and have an obsessive protecting attitude towards her is creepy.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006

22 year old girls? Girls?

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
I thought both sides of that question needed asked and this was a good place for it.

He says the second question is good, but you also can't ask it without asking the first.

I answered yes up thread. if ISU men win the natty - the high and media attention from that would eclipse anything hok wbb does. Living out of state helps; I'd be insulated from some of the local media nonsense.

Reactions: keepngoal

May 7, 2020
22 year old? Seriously? Last I checked that's a full fledged adult. An adult who is probably making more money than anybody on this board. An adult who acts like a spoiled brat on the court. Yes, a lot of people don't think very highly of her, or are very tired of hearing about her. . Shocker.

People that don't even know her, yet worship her and have an obsessive protecting attitude towards her is creepy.
I told you that I had a double standard with women. I think it's ok for people to talk **** about Deacon Hill being fat and out of shape, I don't think it's ok to do that to female college athletes.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron