Things to do in Branson,MO

SportsMan9000

Mar 15, 2021
Girlfriend and I are going down to Branson this week and looking online we have saw some things to do. Is there anything from any of you that is worth going to while in Branson?

CloneAlta

Sep 9, 2010
Kansas City, MO
www.floorplanonline.com
Girlfriend and I are going down to Branson this week and looking online we have saw some things to do. Is there anything from any of you that is worth going to while in Branson?
We retired & moved to Branson from KC 18 mos. ago & have things scoped out pretty well now. I think most of the main shows are still operating, but the Sight & Sound theater is a must if they’re still open. Many of the shows shut down from 01/15 thru February For sure, don’t miss Johnny Morris’ Top of The Rick venue where you can still take an evening self-guided tour of the lights in the evenings, have a tremendous meal at the Osage Restaurant, or Buffalo Grill, see an amazing sunset overlooking Table Rock Lake & see his amazing Native American Museum.

Reactions: CloneFanInKC

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Excellent kids thing but depending on your age and interests Fritzs Adventure park is pretty fun.

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona

I've got this page bookmarked for an upcoming Branson trip next summer.

CloneAlta

Sep 9, 2010
Kansas City, MO
www.floorplanonline.com

I've got this page bookmarked for an upcoming Branson trip next summer.
Reach out to me before hand & maybe two Clone Clans can meetup!!

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
Top of the Rock has some good touristy stuff. Golf, food, golf cart tour is good, huge indian museum.

It’s a great golf hotspot in general if that’s your thing and you have that much of a budget.

• Agree
Reactions: RLD4ISU

RLD4ISU

Sep 13, 2018
Otsego, MN
Top of the Rock has some good touristy stuff. Golf, food, golf cart tour is good, huge indian museum.

It’s a great golf hotspot in general if that’s your thing and you have that much of a budget.

We went there in 2022 - did the golf cart tour, museum and ate at the restaurant - I'd recommend it also!

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.

Copperhead Mountain Coaster. And of course, Yakov Smirnoff.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron