Thing I'm Looking Forward To In The New Big 12

kas4cy

Sep 11, 2011
Iowa City, IA
Add in the fact that Huggy Bear was the coach there not too long ago, and I think we'll start to see a great rivalry develop.

iowa_wildcat

Jan 25, 2008
Ames
Now wouldn't it be wonderful if the Cyclones had a real rival within the conference. It would be fun regardless whether the rivalry was based on pure hate or simply mutual admiration. I cannot see it being based on hate. No one in the Big 12 hates the Clones nor the fan base.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
Now wouldn't it be wonderful if the Cyclones had a real rival within the conference. It would be fun regardless whether the rivalry was based on pure hate or simply mutual admiration. I cannot see it being based on hate. No one in the Big 12 hates the Clones nor the fan base.

Nobody did in the old Big 12 either so where's the difference?

Fishhead

Oct 6, 2010

Really, you must not of read that osu gameday thread on that ksu board. The venom spewed towards isu and its fans was ridiculous