The OFFICIAL Minnesota Vikings vs Philidelphia Eagles Game Thread

coachdags

Speechless
Bookie
Mar 30, 2006
N.Dakota
I've seen enough of Childress in three years to knowthat I don't like the way he runs a team.

You put Peyton Manning on the Jets, Bronco's, Lions, Browns, etc it would be a different story.

So you would rather have the free wheeling Mike Tice, with his Randy Ratio, Love Boat, Superbowl Ticket Scalping, Drunk Driving player Roster.....? (did we blame Mike for all this too..?)

To Blame it all on the Head Coach, that has won the Divison is just not fair......Brad Childress is a Good Coach

P.S. Brad Childress made Donavan McNabb the QB he is today, it took time however...

CyGuy33

May 7, 2008
West Des Moines, IA
The Vikings need to make a move to get a QB in here that can play. I don't know if any of the FA's are better. Garcia, Batch, Boeller. But something needs to change. Lets get Sage.

CyGuy33

May 7, 2008
West Des Moines, IA
So you would rather have the free wheeling Mike Tice, with his Randy Ratio, Love Boat, Superbowl Ticket Scalping, Drunk Driving player Roster.....? (did we blame Mike for all this too..?)

To Blame it all on the Head Coach, that has won the Divison is just not fair......Brad Childress is a Good Coach

P.S. Brad Childress made Donavan McNabb the QB he is today, it took time however...

Childress isn't a good coach. I think that any coach in the NFL could have done what Childress did this year.

Last year he was the head of a team that lost the last two games of the season at home to fail to make the playoffs.

He has the best running back in the game. The best run d in the game and can't get back the wild card round of the playoffs.

His clock management is terrible. He has hung his hat on a QB that can't get the job done.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
The Vikings need to make a move to get a QB in here that can play. I don't know if any of the FA's are better. Garcia, Batch, Boeller. But something needs to change. Lets get Sage.

They made a play for him last off season but the Texans wanted too much. Sage was excited at the opportunity to possibly go to Minnesota. (my aunt is friends with his wife Maria)

Cyc1ones

Mar 9, 2008
You can't win in the NFL without a QB!! Fix the QB, then maybe the head coach if there still isn't success!!

CyGuy33

May 7, 2008
West Des Moines, IA
They made a play for him last off season but the Texans wanted too much. Sage was excited at the opportunity to possibly go to Minnesota. (my aunt is friends with his wife Maria)

That's when they were sold on Jackson as the starter. I would like to see them go after him again this off season.

Of course with Shab being hurt all season they will probably want to keep him around.

coachdags

Speechless
Bookie
Mar 30, 2006
N.Dakota
Childress isn't a good coach. I think that any coach in the NFL could have done what Childress did this year.

Last year he was the head of a team that lost the last two games of the season at home to fail to make the playoffs.

He has the best running back in the game. The best run d in the game and can't get back the wild card round of the playoffs.

His clock management is terrible. He has hung his hat on a QB that can't get the job done.

We will just disagree.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
I'd like to see Childress get the axe, and see if you can promote Frazier to head coach before Denver tries to steal him away.

coachdags

Speechless
Bookie
Mar 30, 2006
N.Dakota
Mike Shanahan for Vikings coach in 2009. Anyone with me.

Just a observation....

Everyone in Denver is justifying the firing of Mike Shanahan, saying he has not won without John Elway....

One should ask themselfs how many Superbowls did John Elway win without Mike Shanahan.....?

My point is, it is a Team Game

Proper Game Plan + Player Execution = WINS