The Hawkeyes

Clonegrad07

Jul 22, 2008
North Carolina
I truely hate the hawkeyes! I can't wait for this weekend.. I just was reading some garbage comments on ESPN.com and it gets me so fired up. If we aren't so ready from the first whistle this weekend, I don't know what is wrong with those guys because I get this fired up about playing the hawks and I'm a fan. We better go out and knock them in the mouth! WHOO! GO STATE!

Cymaster

Jun 14, 2006
I truely hate the hawkeyes! I can't wait for this weekend.. I just was reading some garbage comments on ESPN.com and it gets me so fired up. If we aren't so ready from the first whistle this weekend, I don't know what is wrong with those guys because I get this fired up about playing the hawks and I'm a fan. We better go out and knock them in the mouth! WHOO! GO STATE!

HELLOOOOOO!!!!! This is the internet. We are lazy. Even lazy enough to not move my hand a little bit to the right, navigate my computer to espn.com, and find out what the heck you're talking about. So feed the American standard: let us know what got you so upset :biggrin:

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
HELLOOOOOO!!!!! This is the internet. We are lazy. Even lazy enough to not move my hand a little bit to the right, navigate my computer to espn.com, and find out what the heck you're talking about. So feed the American standard: let us know what got you so upset :biggrin:

As pointed out in another thread, Stanzi = a young Tom Brady.