The Fran fade

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Okay this takes the cake lol. This is pathetic. Imagine making a line of merch for beating a rival.. and imagine buying it lol.

How embarrassing. I'm actually a bit concerned about JorBo. I used to just laugh at him, but I'm seriously concerned about his mental health..... and his alcoholism. He's just sad and pathetic at this point.... maybe he'll get some help?

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Can you imagine if Monte Morris was still concerned about Iowa and JorBo? Instead.... he's playing in the League earning millions and perfecting his craft. JorBo will be wearing his Iowa sneakers and homemade T-shirts to his insurance job in CR and re-living the glory days of him leaving his shoes on the court at Hilton after scoring 2 points that night.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Can you imagine if Monte Morris was still concerned about Iowa and JorBo? Instead.... he's playing in the League earning millions and perfecting his craft. JorBo will be wearing his Iowa sneakers and homemade T-shirts to his insurance job in CR and re-living the glory days of him leaving his shoes on the court at Hilton after scoring 2 points that night.

CR?

It will be Marion or Iowa City.

Not that CR would be much different with the amount of Hok fans but it's not 'small pond' enough.

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
I saw the NBA combine stats were pretty good for Weezy...Garza, not so much, actually bottom of the combine in a couple of areas. Garza's injury isn't helping matters any either.

Neptune78

Aug 12, 2020
East of Neptune, IA.
We had our first post C19 family get together this last weekend and when Cyclone football came up my purplehok relatives started chirping. "Iowa State may start out ranked, but they'll fade at the end" was their first, and last shot. That was because I told them we were not talking about hok basketball and the Fran Fade. Silence.

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
We had our first post C19 family get together this last weekend and when Cyclone football came up my purplehok relatives started chirping. "Iowa State may start out ranked, but they'll fade at the end" was their first, and last shot. That was because I told them we were not talking about hok basketball and the Fran Fade. Silence.
We aren't "those" Cyclones any more...

Help Support Us

Become a patron