The Fran fade

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Garza was dominant inside, could pick up offensive boards, could shoot the three at a high clip, and score from basically anywhere on the floor.
So scoring, rebounding around the rim, scoring and scoring. Lol you have me one other attribute than scoring. He’s no doubt one of the best of all time. But stop trying to shove it down everyone’s throats. You’re doing the same thing people tried doing with the Iowa team this year and it doesn’t work. You can’t speak it into existence lol.

Garza and Niang and Grayer are completely different players.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
So scoring, rebounding around the rim, scoring and scoring. Lol you have me one other attribute than scoring. He’s no doubt one of the best of all time. But stop trying to shove it down everyone’s throats. You’re doing the same thing people tried doing with the Iowa team this year and it doesn’t work. You can’t speak it into existence lol.

Garza and Niang and Grayer are completely different players.
Grayer scored 200 more points than Garza but Garza is 100% the best scorer probably? Lol

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Grayer scored 200 more points than Garza but Garza is 100% the best scorer probably? Lol
Correct lol. He’s no doubt probably the best scorer even though he’s not. Statistics don’t prove it by my narrative does.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Murray's a better player already. Fran should have gone through him more.

Don't know Oregon's players but from what I saw, their backcourt was way better at basketball on the whole.
Garza had a great career but really should have gone pro after his head turning performance last year. He became predictable early this season and it honestly looked like teams stopped caring if he got his as long as nobody else did. I'm not sure anything he did this year mattered. Teams knew Fran was gonna run the offense thru Garza and they simply did not care. Should have gone out while the getting was good.

Reactions: cyputz