That 90's Show

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Since this was the last mention of him (I think), Danny Masterson was found guilty on 2 rape cases and is looking at up to 30 years.

Glad that perv is finally going to rot in prison. I binge watched The Ranch during COVID and found it funny how they just basically killed off his character after all that stuff came out.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Since this was the last mention of him (I think), Danny Masterson was found guilty on 2 rape cases and is looking at up to 30 years.
Ended up getting 30 years.
Also, the list of people who asked the judge to go lenient is really long. Kind of changes my perspective of them.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Ended up getting 30 years.
Also, the list of people who asked the judge to go lenient is really long. Kind of changes my perspective of them.

Everyone's fallible but this is an extreme case (understatement) and weird extreme actions by those that wrote those letters.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Everyone's fallible but this is an extreme case (understatement) and weird extreme actions by those that wrote those letters.
Yeah I feel like maybe a leniency letter may not be the move in a forcible rape case. Some times you just have to throw the whole friendship away.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Yeah I feel like maybe a leniency letter may not be the move in a forcible rape case. Some times you just have to throw the whole friendship away.

Something like issues with addiction are things to stick by a friend to attempt to help them but even then it can get a point where you have to cut ties if they can't figure it out.

This kind of thing shouldn't have any gray area.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Something like issues with addiction are things to stick by a friend to attempt to help them but even then it can get a point where you have to cut ties if they can't figure it out.

This kind of thing shouldn't have any gray area.
If one of my friends did this I'd write the judge asking they get more time.

Reactions: madguy30