Thanks for nothing, CTV. Again.

68clone

Apr 21, 2006
I know just enough computer stuff to be dangerous, but when I've had trouble with streaming it's been because of Adobe Flash player not working. I use Google chrome web browser, and to check it out I go to chrome plugins.

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
I ad similar problem when clicking on Live TV. Went to "Live" instead and opened from there and it worked. Might have been dumn luck, but give it a shot.
This worked for me too. Sorry, I came back and tried to delete the thread shortly after but it was too late.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Well, this thread certainly did not live up to its billing!

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
Worked great for me. Only problem is the picture is not as clear as Directv.

josh4cyclones

Sep 25, 2012
These issues is why we need a big 12 network won't be charged ever and unless u have satellite the picture will be HD Qaulity and no interruptions as with web or cycloneTV

sadam

Jan 8, 2014
These issues is why we need a big 12 network won't be charged ever and unless u have satellite the picture will be HD Qaulity and no interruptions as with web or cycloneTV

Agree there needs to be a big 12 network. Texas disagrees however.

Cynonymous

Aug 14, 2015
Just No. We need to dump Neulion and get a better 3rd party provider. By 'we' I mean the Big 12.

32Cyclone Fan

Jan 31, 2008
I don't think a Big 12 Network would be that effective as there are to many games being played at the same time. That seems to be how it is with the Big 10 network channel Iowa rarely has games on the Big 10 network in fact several of their games to date haven't even been televised. The Big with all their money can't afford it I guess.

DeftOne

Dec 30, 2014
Des Moines, IA
Beautiful scream. High quality, didn't buffer for even one second.
The stream quality was good. The production quality...not so much. I don't think I've ever seen so many badly executed instant replays before. I mean, good God, they botched nearly every one they tried to show. It was maddening.

cemarclone

Feb 6, 2014

You do realize that conference networks can not show all games. Iowa has had several games in the past that were only on the internet portion of the Big 10 network.

cdface

Oct 28, 2014
Behind Enemy Lines (IC)
i don't think it's been mentioned on this thread yet, but according to the webpage for the mobile app, it doesn't do live streams for iPhones. for iPads, the app is different and does support live streams. can't remember how it works for Android.

jkclone

Bookie
Jan 21, 2013
Urbandale
You do realize that conference networks can not show all games. Iowa has had several games in the past that were only on the internet portion of the Big 10 network.
Well ok, but all of our games not on espn are on the online version only for the majority of people. I guess I don't get any resistance to the idea. What would we lose by going to a Big 12 network.

CloneZone13

Feb 7, 2013
Never used it on my phone, but worked fine from my computer. Quality seemed better than past games as well.